No of Ports We Serve
4 Major Ports + 3 Minor Ports
Click on map to view more information.
The Port of Colombo
- Largest Port in Sri Lanka with most traffic.
- Four container terminals.
- Average of 335 vessels per month.
The Port of Galle
- Natural Harbor
- Secondary Port in Sri Lanka
- Average of 6 vessels per month.
The Port of Trincomalee
World's Second largest Natural Harbour.
The Port of Hambantota
- Newest Port in Sri Lanka
- Average of 29 vessels per month.
The Port of Oluvil
The Oluvil Harbour is a commercial and fishery harbour.
The Port of Kankasenuthurai
Kankesanthurai (KKS) Harbour
The Port of Point Pedro
Point Pedro Harbour is a small harbour which is situated in Point Pedro in the Jaffna peninsula.